Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Moscow Mule

  • ice
  • healthy amount of vodka
  • ginger beer
  • lime to taste
*****

We had a few friends over last Friday to watch college basketball and play some college sports in the basement (if you know what I mean). They brought over the ingredients for Moscow Mules, listed above.

Not having tried ginger beer before, we didn't really know what to expect. The drink tasted like, well, ginger beer, which means the "healthy amount of vodka" disappeared. Dangerous.

This probably wouldn't fall under the category of Fancy Cocktails (especially since we mixed it in a plastic cup...), but as an occasional I want to get buzzed asap drink it works well. Not too sweet, worth a second try.

2 comments:

  1. I've always been scared of mixed drinks with beer, so I've never actually tasted any of them, but this one actually sounds interesting. I like ginger, beer, vodka and lime, maybe I'll give this one a try :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete